A THRIVING WESTERN SUBURB WITH LIFESTYLE OPTIONS.
Fewer than 30kms from Melbourne’s CBD, Point Cook is one of Victoria’s fairly new suburbs. It is growing and evolving, you will notice that there are many different types of new estates to choose where you would like build your brand new home.
Point Cook offers everything you can imagine, such as;
- A good choice of primary and secondary schools close-by,
- 14 hectares of open space – stunning parks and wetlands throughout,
- Amenities such as playgrounds, cycling tracks and walking paths,
- Point Cook Town Centre for shopping, restaurants and gyms,
- Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations are nearby,
- Close to Altona Beach
- Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club
- Planned East Werribee Employment Precinct.
PEOPLE LIVING IN POINT COOK
There is a mix of cultures and people, all at different stages of their lie. Young families, mature downsizers and well as growing families with teenage children. Everyone is able to enjoy Point Cook’s spacious, modern lifestyle. You may even be able to choose an estate with lovely lake views.
(Chevron design pictured)
STYLE OF HOMES IN POINT COOK
- You will often see many double storey homes – with modern facades, perfect for larger families.
- Predominantly contemporary architecture
- Modern homes for the whole family
- Orbit’s Signature collection would suit the area well, luxurious and tailored for larger families, or those wanting to increase their lifestyle.
- The Abode collection will also work within Point Cook; accessible home living plans, perfect for first home buyers accompanied with flexible interior and exterior options.
Discover our new home ranges and you will be able to see how we can create spaces for all generations.
(Bellevue design pictured)
Alternatively you can find our Fixed Price Home and Land Packages in POINT COOK estates here
ORBIT DISPLAY HOMES CLOSE BY
If you can picture yourself living in Point Cook, You can visit our Werribee Display Centre, close by at the Harpley estate. Contacting our team directly to arrange an appointment time suitable for you.
With the help of the Orbit New Home Specialists’ we will be able to talk you through the buying and building process, the latest trends, finance advice and finding land available for your new home.
Our brand new display village close by at Atherstone – will be opening in May 2018.