Living in Point Cook
A thriving western suburb with lifestyle options.
If you want to design and build a home, Point Cook may be the perfect place for you! Fewer than 30kms from Melbourne’s CBD, Point Cook is one of Victoria’s fairly new suburbs. As Victoria continues to grow and evolve, you will notice that there are many different types of new estates to choose where you would like to build your brand new home.
Point Cook has everything you need
- A good choice of primary and secondary schools close-by
- Fourteen hectares of open space - stunning parks and wetlands throughout
- Amenities such as playgrounds, cycling tracks and walking paths
- Point Cook Town Centre for shopping, restaurants and gyms
- Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations are nearby
- Close to Altona Beach
- Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club
- Planned East Werribee Employment Precinct
People living in Point Cook
There is a mix of cultures and people at all different stages of their life. Young families, mature downsizers, and growing families with teenage children. Everyone is able to enjoy Point Cook’s spacious, modern lifestyle. You may even be able to choose an estate with lovely lake views.
Style of homes in Point Cook
- You will often see many double storey homes – with modern facades, perfect for larger families
- Predominantly contemporary architecture
- Modern homes for the whole family
- Orbit’s Premium collection would suit the area well, luxurious and tailored for larger families, or those wanting to increase their lifestyle
- The Abode collection will also work within Point Cook; accessible home living plans, perfect for first home buyers accompanied with flexible interior and exterior options.
(Bellevue design pictured)
Orbit display homes nearby
If you can picture yourself living in Point Cook, you can visit our Werribee Display Centre, close by at the Harpley estate. Alternatively, you can explore our Fixed Price Home & Land Packages in Point Cook estate. With the help of the Orbit New Home Specialists, we will be able to talk you through the buying and building process, the latest trends, finance advice and finding land available for your new home.
Our brand new display village close by at Atherstone - will be opening in May 2018.