by Orbit Homes
Government HomeBuilder Grant Extended
Last weekend the Federal Government announced a further extension to the HomeBuilder Grant program through to 31 March 2021. This is great news for anyone currently looking to build their dream home and it also means the time is NOW to take advantage of this amazing incentive! Orbit’s team of experts are available to guide you through a Fast Track process to ensure you can obtain the HomeBuilder Grant on your new home.
Grant Extension Updates
- Customers who sign a building contract between 1 January and 31 March 2021 will now be eligible for a $15,000 cash grant.
- Deadlines for applications to be submitted for both the previous $25,000 and new $15,000 grant have been extended to 14 April 2021. Applicable on all eligible contracts signed on or after 4 June 2020.
- Construction commencement time frames have also been extended from 3 to 6 months for all grant applicants. This applies to all eligible contracts signed after 1 January 2021 but will also be backdated to apply to all contracts entered into on or after 4 June 2020.
- An increase to the property price cap for new build contracts in Victoria to $950,000. The existing price cap of $750,000 will remain in Queensland.
- All other eligibility criteria remain in place and the $25,000 grant is still available for eligible contracts signed on or before 31 December 2020.
Be quick! Secure your Fast Track Spot
Orbit Homes can help you to obtain the HomeBuilder Grant with a Fast Track option that guarantees your contracts signed in time and your job is started on site before the cut off date.
To find our more, simply visit the contact page, fill out your details and one of our friendly New Home Sales Professionals will be in contact to help you start your build journey.
For more Information of the Government Grant
In Victoria - click here.
In Queensland - click here.