Orbit Homes offers a varied range of career opportunities across all aspects of the building industry.
Roles range from specific building industry positions to head office opportunities in sales and marketing, administration, customer service, estimating, drafting and accounting. Our team is continuously supported to actively manage their career goals with guidance from management.
Since Orbit's conception in 1979, we are proud of the reputation we have achieved and look to continue on with employing the very best staff.
If you believe you are suited to our company then register your details with us and we’ll add you to our database. Our loyalty and commitment to our employees over the years makes Orbit a unique employer-of-choice in the construction industry.
Working at Orbit Homes
As a family run and operated business with a focus on work life balance, training and development, and staff discount rewards, you will love working with the team at Orbit Homes. With a strong staff ethos and morale, everyone knows each other and we have an open door policy from administration to senior management.
Are you a qualified and successful trade? We engage sub-contractors across a number of trades. If you believe you can contribute your expertise to Orbit Homes, let us know. Register your interest and please send us an email with your qualifications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for new talented and high achieving people to join our team. If you don’t see a role for you in our current list, register your details with us and we’ll add you to our database.
To register for upcoming career opportunities and join our professional and progressive company, email your resume to email@example.com
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team.
The role will suit someone who is self-driven, hard-working and has attention to detail. You will have had some previous experience in a Marketing Assistant or Co-ordinator role.
Our Marketing team works closely with our Sales team to ensure really strong volume of leads, premium branding, merchandising, along with high quality presentation of our display homes, supporting collateral and campaigns
Skills and Experience
The next stage of the company’s marketing drive will be in the digital space, including social media, so experience in delivering an outcome in this area will be looked upon favourably, along with the ability to create content.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated 2 to 5 years’ experience in a marketing role, either coming from a premium brand or similar company within the property sector. Orbit is focussed on Family, Honesty & Pride and is imperative this person is a strong team player eager to contribute to our ethos.
- 2-5 years of applied marketing experience in a ‘highly considered purchase’ industry (eg/ luxury items, cars, property) OR the property or real estate industry, along with a basic understanding of the building industry and the associated customer journey when building a home
- Experience in programs and applications such as Marketo (or other Marketing Automation program), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), CRM and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing environment including Social Media advertising, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and SEO
- Strong organisation and analytical ability with report writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Displays personal drive, integrity & initiative: Takes personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Shows initiative and does what is required. Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Achieves results: Establishes clear plans and timeframes for project implementation. Responds in a positive and flexible manner to change and uncertainty. Shares information with others and encourages cooperation in coping with change.
- Supports productive working relationships: Actively listens to staff, colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Involves others and recognises their contributions. Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues. Works collaboratively and operates as an effective team member.
Applicants selected for an interview will need to attend in person and need to be Australian citizens or be entitled to work in Australia.
Please apply with resume & cover letter (or video - anything creative) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ready to join a winning team and deliver a great result for our customers.